Ascalon Hampton Bistro Set
Hampton Bistro Set
Hampton 3 Piece Bistro Set Cream: This popular Hampton bistro set combines a timeless cream colour with an elegant design of arches and slats to create a stunning piece suitable for many styles of garden. This set included folding chairs, perfect for if the weather takes an unpredicted turn for the worse. (EDP, or Electro-deposit primer, is a superior method of coating metal products in terms of an even coating and corrosion resistance.)
Ascalon Hampton Bistro Set Features:
- Includes Two Chairs and a Table
- Available in Cream Colour
- Strong Steel Materials in Elegant Design
- Chairs and Foldable for Ease of Storage
- Powder Coated Treatment for Long Life
- Table Requires Only Minimal Assembly
- All Tools and Instructions Necessary for Self Assembly of Table Included
- Ideally Suited to Outdoor Dining and Relaxation
- NB: Parasol and Cushions Shown in Image for Illustration Purposes Only and Not Included
Ascalon Hampton Bistro Set: The Ascalon Hampton Bistro Set is an elegant powder-coated steel outdoor seating set. With its beautifully simple arched design, the Hampton is an enduringly popular model in Ascalon's range of garden furniture. Comprising two foldable chairs and a table requiring only basic assembly, this attractively designed set is a strong and sturdy garden seating option sure to last many years. Finished in a cream colour, the set will complement any garden or outdoor area. The strong table top bolts onto the supports below, and offers a firm, flat surface suitable for outdoor dining or drinks. Suitable year-round, this metal bistro set requires minimal upkeep and can be easily cleaned.
Prompt home delivery and only minimal assembly required. Please note that the parasol and cushions shown in the images are for illustration purposes only and are not included with puchase.
Ascalon Hampton Bistro Set Specifications:
Is delivery free of charge?
We offer free delivery on the majority of our products over £50 but in some cases, there may be a charge applied. Potential charges are:
- Some suppliers will charge a fixed postage rate which has to be applied.*
- Some postcodes may incur a small charge, the easiest way to calculate if your postcode will incur a charge is to enter your postcode at checkout and click ‘calculate shipping’.
- All orders under £50 will include a fixed £5 delivery charge, this may increase depending on your postcode location.
*Certain Product Ranges have a Flat Rate Delivery Charge for example: Burbage Iron Craft, this is not regional or volume related.
*Owing to carrier charges certain suppliers may apply additional delivery charges to some areas. This will always be clear in the shopping basket and will be visible BEFORE you enter any payment details.
What happens about deliveries and how long does delivery take? slc
As we sell over 13,000+ products delivery times can vary per product. The best way to see an estimated delivery time for the item you are interested in is to go the product and just above the add to basket you will see a message stating the estimated delivery time.
Orders placed over the weekend will be processed on the next working day.
We operate a number of warehouses and also deliver direct from suppliers stock. If your order if for more than one brand or product then delivery may occur on different dates.
Note Bulk Bags and larger items are pallet deliveries and therefore will be to kerb side. At the drivers discretion and access permitting, if possible, they will try to deliver as close as possible to your preferred location.
All delivery estimates shown on product pages are in working days, delivery schedules are not guaranteed and are intended as a guide only. Delivery will be made to you as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. Please note - delivery is not of the essence.
Pick a day delivery & assembly services
We do offer "pick your delivery day" services on selected brands. These include Shire, Mercia, Forest Garden, Norland, Palmako, Lasita.
This feature allows you to choose your desired delivery date prior to ordering.
There are occasions where it is not possible to meet your chosen preferred delivery date. In this case we will always contact you as soon as possible with any information.
Please note - Where an installation service is offered, Installation orders are excluded from pick your delivery day, If you add installation you will be contacted by the supplier, who will organise the most appropriate available delivery date in which assembly can also be carried out. Certain suppliers may choose to assemble after the date of delivery, the lag between delivery and assembly is usually short.
Where an installation service is not offered and you choose to book your own assemblers: Please check over the entire delivered package against the parts list before booking your own assemblers. This is so that in the unlikely event of any missing or damaged parts you will not incur a cost for assemblers time. We cannot be responsible for any ancillary costs (Including assembly costs) resulting from missing or damaged components or any other reason.
Do you deliver outside of UK Mainland?
We can offer delivery outside of UK mainland but not for every product we sell. Some of our suppliers will not deliver to certain postcodes, and you may face an additional charge your postcode. Please use the ‘calculate shipping’ feature at the checkout to see if we can delivery to your postcode.
*Owing to carrier charges with certain suppliers there may be parts of the UK where an additional delivery charge may be added to the order, we will let you know if this is the case.
Certain manufacturers including (but not limited to) Shire, Storemore Mercia and others will always make a delivery charge into Scotland.
Delivery for Pay by Finance Orders
If you select to pay via the personal finance option the goods MUST be delivered to the billing address which will be the address that is verified on the finance application form.
For more delivery infomation please read our delivery infomation page here
How do I cancel an order and return an item?
You have the right to return most goods to us within 14 days under the consumer contracts regulations June 2014 (Please see exclusions list below). This is your rights to cancel your contract with us. Please note - in common with all major retailers - once an item leaves our premises or a suppliers premises then any cancellation would be deemed to be a return and may be subject to a restocking or other fees.
We are sorry you want to return item, rest-assured our returns process is easy and simply to complete. Please follow the steps below so that we can process your return.
- The first thing you must do if you wish to return your purchase to us is inform our customer service team. This should preferably be done via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can call our customer services team on 01636 653 016 (Mondays – Friday 08:30am – 17:00pm). Please clearly indicate your desired outcome, and reason for return in your first contact.
- If the item arrived damaged, please ensure you attached clear images of the damage from a few angles to your email, so that our team can clearly see and evaluate the damage. At our discretion we will then proceed with resolving this with you.
- Once your returns request has been picked up by one of our customer services team, you may be asked to fill out a returns form. Please ensure this is filled in clearly and attached to your returns box / or placed inside so that our warehouse team are able to match your order to the one received.
- Once your return has been received and examined, your refund will be issued within 3-5 working days.
- There will be a charge at cost for return and original delivery of any cancelled order. There may be occasions where we dont charge for original delivery but assume there will be charge as mentioned.
There is no right of return and we do not accept any returns after a 14-day period from the date of delivery.
Under the Distance Selling Regulations there is no right to cancel or return any "Bespoke or Special order" products. We do allow that any cancellation requests that we receive in writing within 7 days of the date of placing an order (provided that delivery has not already taken place or other costs incurred) we will refund the order in full. From 7-14 days cancellations will incurs a fee to cover cost of production, transport etc). After 14 days there is no right to cancel or return goods. For this purpose and for the avoidance of doubt all products within the following brands are "Bespoke and special order "Lugarde, Gudrum, Eurovudas, Jagram, Lumine, Norland, Woodpro, Stjarna, Eurovudas, Palmako, Osland, Lasita and Bertsch Buildings. In the event of a fault with these products we will remedy the fault by offering replacement parts if appropriate. Please note: We do not fit any replacement parts.
We offer a wide range of safe payment options when shopping on our website. We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Accepted payment methods:
Debit / Credit Card (All major cards including American Express are accepted)
PayPal Payments - Accepted up to a Maximum value of £2000 - We will contact you for an alternate method over this
Amazon Pay (Use your amazon account for quick checkout)
Buy Now Pay Later Options, our currently offers are:
- PayPal Pay in 3 - 0% Finance over 3 monthly payments *subject to credit approval
- Long term Finance (Available at checkout "yes or No") - 14.9% APR representative Finance over 12, 24, 36, 48, 60 Month Terms *subject to credit approval
By BACS / Cheque etc. on Invoice (If you would like to purchase but pay with a Cheque, Cash*, BACS / Chaps or other money transferring method please contact us. We are not able to offer this facility on-line but we are able to create a manual invoice which can be paid either in full or deposit / balance depending onthe offer that we have on your chosen product. We will either e-mail (or if you prefer - we will post) a copy of the invoice. We can follow this up with a receipt for the payment if you wish)