HOMCOM Electric Wall Mounted Fireplace Rounded Black 2000W
Electric Wall Mounted Fireplace Rounded Black 2000W
Electric Wall Mounted Fireplace Rounded Black - 2000W:
- Tempered glass supplied on the front for safety
- Timer function allows you to set the time as you want
- Assembly required
- 1800-2000W heater
- Temperature can be adjusted
- Remote control included
- Independent flame effect with three brightenss levels
- Installation manual included
- Over-heat protection
Electric Wall Mounted Fireplace Rounded Black - 2000W:
Coming in the colour black and being made with both metal and tempered glass, this fireplace is perfect for any home, whether it be hung on the wall in the lounge, the bedroom or the kitchen, the choice is yours. Although there is assembly required, this can be done easily with the handy installation manual that is supplied. Te over heat protection is guaranteed to keep you and your home safe and the timer function allows you to set the time as you want and when you want. With it 1800W-2000W heat setting, it can reach a 30m2 radius. Despite the screen having the buttons on for you to change, there is a remote control supplied also with these same buttons, keep your feet up and rested while you simply click a button. The temperature can be adjusted to 17-27 degrees celcius to adapt to the different environments it is faced with. To aid with 'setting the mood', you have the choice of three different brightness levels.
Electric Wall Mounted Fireplace Rounded Black - 2000W Dimensions: Width: 11cm Height: 44cm Depth: 91.4cm
Is delivery free of charge?
We offer free delivery on the majority of our products over £50 but in some cases, there may be a charge applied. Potential charges are:
- Some suppliers will charge a fixed postage rate which has to be applied.*
- Some postcodes may incur a small charge, the easiest way to calculate if your postcode will incur a charge is to enter your postcode at checkout and click ‘calculate shipping’.
- All orders under £50 will include a fixed £5 delivery charge, this may increase depending on your postcode location.
*Certain Product Ranges have a Flat Rate Delivery Charge for example: Burbage Iron Craft, this is not regional or volume related.
What happens about deliveries and how long does delivery take?
As we sell over 13,000+ products delivery times can vary per product. The best way to see an estimated delivery time for the item you are interested in is to go the product and just above the add to basket you will see a message stating the estimated delivery time.
Orders placed over the weekend will be processed on the next working day.
We operate a number of warehouses and also deliver direct from suppliers stock. If your order if for more than one brand or product then delivery may occur on different dates.
Note Bulk Bags and larger items are pallet deliveries and therefore will be to kerb side. At the drivers discretion and access permitting, if possible, they will try to deliver as close as possible to your preferred location.
All delivery estimates shown on product pages are in working days, delivery schedules are not guaranteed and are intended as a guide only. Delivery will be made to you as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. Please note - delivery is not of the essence.
Pick a day delivery & assembly services
We do offer "pick your delivery day" services on selected brands. These include Shire, Mercia, Forest Garden, Norland, Palmako, Lasita.
This feature allows you to choose your desired delivery date prior to ordering.
There are occasions where it is not possible to meet your chosen preferred delivery date. In this case we will always contact you as soon as possible with any information.
Please note - Where an installation service is offered, Installation orders are excluded from pick your delivery day, If you add installation you will be contacted by the supplier, who will organise the most appropriate available delivery date in which assembly can also be carried out. Certain suppliers may choose to assemble after the date of delivery, the lag between delivery and assembly is usually short.
Where an installation service is not offered and you choose to book your own assemblers: Please check over the entire delivered package against the parts list before booking your own assemblers. This is so that in the unlikely event of any missing or damaged parts you will not incur a cost for assemblers time. We cannot be responsible for any ancillary costs (Including assembly costs) resulting from missing or damaged components or any other reason.
Do you deliver outside of UK Mainland?
We can offer delivery outside of UK mainland but not for every product we sell. Some of our suppliers will not deliver to certain postcodes, and you may face an additional charge your postcode. Please use the ‘calculate shipping’ feature at the checkout to see if we can delivery to your postcode.
*Owing to carrier charges with certain suppliers there may be parts of the UK where an additional delivery charge may be added to the order, we will let you know if this is the case.
Certain manufacturers including (but not limited to) Shire, Storemore Mercia and others will always make a delivery charge into Scotland.
Delivery for Pay by Finance Orders
If you select to pay via the personal finance option the goods MUST be delivered to the billing address which will be the address that is verified on the finance application form.
For more delivery infomation please read our delivery infomation page here
How do I cancel an order and return an item?
You have the right to return most goods to us within 14 days under the consumer contracts regulations June 2014. This is your rights to cancel your contract with us. Please note - in common with all major retailers - once an item leaves our premises or a suppliers premises then any cancellation would be deemed to be a return and may be subject to a restocking or other fees.
We are sorry you want to return item, rest-assured our returns process is easy and simply to complete. Please follow the steps below so that we can process your return.
- The first thing you must do if you wish to return your purchase to us is inform our customer service team. This should preferably be done via email to email@example.com or alternatively you can call our customer services team on 01636 653 016 (Mondays – Friday 08:30am – 17:00pm). Please clearly indicate your desired outcome, and reason for return in your first contact.
- If the item arrived damaged, please ensure you attached clear images of the damage from a few angles to your email, so that our team can clearly see and evaluate the damage. At our discretion we will then proceed with resolving this with you.
- Once your returns request has been picked up by one of our customer services team, you may be asked to fill out a returns form. Please ensure this is filled in clearly and attached to your returns box / or placed inside so that our warehouse team are able to match your order to the one received.
- Once your return has been received and examined, your refund will be issued within 3-5 working days.
- There will be a charge at cost for return and original delivery of any cancelled order. There may be occasions where we dont charge for original delivery but assume there will be charge as mentioned.
There is no right of return and we do not accept any returns after a 14-day period from the date of delivery.
Please note this does not apply to "Bespoke or Special order" products, which cannot be returned / cancelled after a period of 7 days from placing the order (7-14 days incurs a fee to cover cost of production, transport etc). For this purpose all products within the following brands are "Bespoke and special order "Lugarde, Gudrum, Eurovudas, Jagram, Lumine, Norland, Woodpro, Stjarna, Eurovudas, Palmako, Osland, Lasita and Bertsch Buildings. In the event of a fault with these products we will remedy the fault by offering replacement parts if appropriate. Please note: We do not fit any replacement parts.
We offer a wide range of safe payment options when shopping on our website. We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Accepted payment methods:
Debit / Credit Card (All major cards including American Express are accepted)
PayPal Payments - Accepted up to a Maximum value of £2000 - We will contact you for an alternate method over this
Amazon Pay (Use your amazon account for quick checkout)
Buy Now Pay Later Options, our currently offers are:
- PayPal Pay in 3 - 0% Finance over 3 monthly payments *subject to credit approval
- Long term Finance (Available at checkout "yes or No") - 14.9% APR representative Finance over 12, 24, 36, 48, 60 Month Terms *subject to credit approval
By BACS / Cheque etc. on Invoice (If you would like to purchase but pay with a Cheque, Cash*, BACS / Chaps or other money transferring method please contact us. We are not able to offer this facility on-line but we are able to create a manual invoice which can be paid either in full or deposit / balance depending onthe offer that we have on your chosen product. We will either e-mail (or if you prefer - we will post) a copy of the invoice. We can follow this up with a receipt for the payment if you wish)